Wow, never type an email right after running. Sorry about the piece-meal
grammar. That should be:

"Pardon me if this seems naive, but if we're considering a solution in which
the user enters a pin at both ends, perhaps a better solution would be to
use an image instead. It would be similar to the way banks show the user
some small thumbnail to verify that it is indeed their site you're looking
at to combat phishing."

Mike.