I don't see what's so hard about implementing this datastore. There is just
two methods to implement. The library could probably even offer prebuilt
datastores for
the most common databases (mysql, postgre, etc) for the developer so they
just need to plugin the connection and database information. Only reason to
implement your own
would be for an unsupported database.

Example:

oauth.client.set_datastore(oauth.client.MysqlDatastore(user='oauth_user',
pass='password', database='oauth'))