Hello I am trying to upload a file with OAuth and I canĀ“t. I get error
500 or 200, but I am looking for 201 response. I am using this code:

params.put("param01", "value01");

aouthRequest = access.newRequestMessage(method, baseUrl,
params.entrySet(), new FileInputStream(file));

aouthRequest.getHeaders().add(new OAuth.Parameter("Content-Length",
String.valueOf(file.length())));

//Validation is ok at this point
aouthRequest.validateMessage(access, new SimpleOAuthValidator());

OAuthMessage rs = client.invoke(aouthRequest,
net.oauth.ParameterStyle.AUTHORIZATION_HEADER);

I have checked the oauth_ parameters and they are right. I have also
try to put content type headers and it fails.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks