Hi,

I am interested in OAuth and want to set up my own oauth env. From the
website, all I found are oauth client libs. I would like to know
whether there are open source oauth servers, or apache modules. What I
want to set up is just like how google oauth works, I have an LDAP
server, and want to set up something on top of that to let users
authenticate against it with oauth protocol, then I set up another
service provider so that users can attach the token when accessing it,
and the service provider can validate the token with the oauth server.

Is there anything like this yet?

Cheers,
Shunde