OAuth Core 1.0 (or a) does *not* include PUT body parameters in the signature
base string. That is a bug which I already fixed a while back in the very first
I-D:

   o  Removed restriction of only signing application/
      x-www-form-urlencoded in POST requests, allowing the entity-body
      to be used with all HTTP request methods.

The current IETF version is all inclusive:

---
   The request parameters, which include both protocol parameters and
   request-specific parameters, are extracted and restored to their
   original unencoded form, from the following sources:

   o  The OAuth HTTP Authorization header (Section 7.1).  The "realm"
      parameter MUST be excluded if present.

   o  The HTTP request entity-body, but only if:

      *  The entity-body is single-part.

      *  The entity-body follows the encoding requirements of the
         "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" content-type as defined by
         [W3C.REC-html40-19980424].

      *  The HTTP request entity-header includes the "Content-Type"
         header set to "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".

   o  The query component of the HTTP request URI as defined by
      [RFC3986] section 3.

   The "oauth_signature" parameter MUST be excluded if present.
---

Too bad very few people actually bother to read the IETF drafts and provide
feedback. For the record, I had to restrain myself in that last sentence from
using offensive language.

EHL