Paul,

Last time I checked, it didn't work since LinkedIn API requires the ~
character unencoded for the string to sign (that's why I created
another library in the first place). Are you sure that was solved?

I should have said that is the only *JAVA* library that works out of
the box, my bad. And that's assuming that SignPost has not fixed the ~
thing.

Thanks a lot for your reply!