On Jun 17, 6:26 am, Robin Gareus <ro...@gareus.org> wrote:

> sure it does, just add it to the request parameters..
> You can also override other oauth_parameters (but for oauth_signature)
> that way.

> > Is there a way to
> > get this parameter into my request that I'm missing?
>
> oauth_sign_url2("http://twitter...?a=b&oauth_verifier=CODE";...)

   Hi,

  I am stumped with the same problem. I cannot seem to get a reply
when trying to get a request token. Here is the URL I am using. I am
able to get to a request-token.

const char *access_token_uri = "http://api.twitter.com/oauth/
access_token?a=b&oauth_verifier=5683230";

The reply comes back empty.

  I'd really appreciate some help.. Or if someone could post their
code example, I'd be very grateful.

  Thanks