I have one question regarding OAuth Client.

I use a web application developed by some company to manage my social
information. This web application integrates various social sites (like
twitter, facebook, google+) into one. Using this application I can send
tweets, read emails, and create friend requests.

The web application uses OAuth 2.0 protocol to get access to my data in
these social sites. After I login to this web application, I am redirected
to twitter page, and then shown a page that says that the web application
needs to be able to send tweets, etc, and ask for my approval. Once I
approve, I can send tweets using this web application.

To send a tweet, I type the tweet, and then click a button in the web
application. At the back, the web application sends a request to twitter
using OAuth access token.

What I am worried here is that the web application may modify my tweet. Is
there a way in OAuth 2.0 protocol to guarantee that the web application
does not modify the tweet?

- Fajar Ardian