Thanks, Nat.

I am thinking of adding a new flow to OAuth 2.0 protocol. After the web
application sends the tweet to twitter, twitter returns a response saying
that it will process the request only after the user approves. This
response carry something called RequestToBeApprovedID. The web application
then redirects the user to twitter, carrying RequestToBeApprovedID. Twitter
displays the operation that corresponds to RequestToBeApprovedID, and asks
for user's approval. The page looks something like:

    Do you really want to send the tweet "Hello World!"?

After the user approves, twitter redirects the user back to the web
application. The web application then informs twitter that the user has
approved the request, and asks twiter to process it.

- Fajar Ardian