And I realize that this issue was created because WRAP describes a
different refresh token flow for each profile whereas this draft
combines them all together. I think it's important to realize that
implementors will want to write one refresh_token(identifier,
refresh_token, secret?) function and expect it to work for each flow.

The language I used today was that the client secret should be
included if the client has access to it.