I have a preference to *not* have the "oauth_" prefix on parameters when
redirecting back, but could be convinced.

The argument about collisions makes sense, but I think there are no known
conflicts and you can always add a redirection layer if a conflict arises in
the future and a web serving framework is unwilling to change.

(I've become less of a fan of namespacing over the years - my default has
switched to waiting until there is a known conflict to solve)

Evan