Hi all,

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Eve Maler <e...@xmlgrrl.com> wrote:

> It seems like this proposal "goes there" in terms of getting as expressive
> as Eran fears, though the addition of the wildcard takes away a good deal of
> the pain depending on the particular interface at the endpoint(s). Is there
> any wider interest in "going there"?

Yes. A couple months ago Iron Money implemented a permissions system[1] that
includes read_permissions and write_permissions as parameters when getting a
request token. Those two parameters take a comma-separated list of
pre-defined resource values (such as "write_permissions=accounts" for read
and write permissions for the /accounts/ resource).

If what is specified by OAuth 2.0 doesn’t meet Iron Money’s needs, that’s
fine, but I wanted to raise my hand high as one of the people interested in
a high level of expressiveness.
-Chasen

[1] https://ironmoney.com/api/permissions/