On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav <e...@hueniverse.com> wrote:
> [...]

I see how you made the distinction.

I was assuming that the authorization endpoint will be hit only with
browsers and the token endpoint only with direct calls from the
client. This allows a clean separation of characteristics for the two
endpoints and this is the reason with did not combine them. Following
this logic, it is better for the above to use POST and the token
endpoint.

>> 5.2.2
>>
>> If the entity body includes other parameters, is it worth requiring that
>> oauth_token be the first one?
>
> Why not last?

If was just following the same convention as in OAuth 1.0, see RFC
5849, section 3.5.2.

Thanks,
Marius