Is there anyone who can answer my questions?

Am 30.05.2010 17:56, schrieb Torsten Lodderstedt:
I have some questions regarding the WWW-Authenticate header's "scope" attribute.

The spec states

"The "scope" attribute is a space-delimited list of URIs (relative or
   absolute) indicating the required scope of the access token for
   accessing the requested resource."

Which of the scope URIs are required for accessing the resource server, at least one or all of them?

How is an interoperable OAuth2 client supposed to use this atttribute? Shall the client copy the content into the scope parameter of a subsequent authorization request?

What is the envisioned behavior if a client seeks for access authorization to different resources, which happen to rely on the same authorization server? Is the client allowed to combine the scope attributes from the WWW-Authenticate header of both resources in a single authorization flow? This would allow the client to obtain authorization with a single flow. From my point of view, reducing the number of authorization flows would improve user experience.

How is as equivalence of authorization servers determined (token-uri, user-uri, both)?

regards,
Torsten.