On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav <e...@hueniverse.com> wrote:
> Draft -07 represents a major rearrangement of the document. I still have a
> lot of work to do but wanted to share my progress and get some general
> feedback. The draft includes a few normative language changes but the main
> focus is on the document structure and how the architecture is explained.
>
> Changes include:
>
>   o  Removed device profile.
>   o  Added verification code support to user-agent flow.
>   o  Removed multiple formats support, leaving JSON as the only format.
>   o  Changed assertion "assertion_format" parameter to "assertion_type".
>   o  Removed "type" parameter from token endpoint.

It would be really useful if each request had a unique type, now we
are back to guessing what is requested, like in WRAP.

One small error that I noticed: section "5.1.4.  Refresh Token" is not
listing client_id and client_secret as optional parameters.

In general I found previous versions much easier to read and
understand, but maybe I just need more time...

Marius