From: Andrew Arnott [mailto:andrewarn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 8:24 AM
To: Eran Hammer-Lahav
Cc: OAuth WG (oauth@ietf.org)
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Draft -07 (major rewrite)

I find the combination of the web server and user agent flows for end user
authorization unnatural -- particularly poignant in the success response, which
has 4 parameters -- but one flow MUST have no more than 2, and the other must
have 3.  And apparently now the user-agent flow can receive a verification code
as well as an access token?  It's unclear what that's for or how that's used.

I suggest the spec break the two flows back up to make it easier to parse what
message shapes exist.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Eran Hammer-Lahav