thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Differentiating resource servers by using different end-user authorization endpoint URLs is an option. I dont't know how this will work in conjunction with discovery, especially since this differentiation might by required on other endpoints, too. For example, if a client wants to obtain an access token for the end-user's credentials, it has to identify the resource server also on the tokens endpoint. There might be additional endpoint for other flows with similar requirements, e.g. the device flow.

Based on your proposal, a derived solution could be to define a standard parameter "resourceserver" and to state how clients should use this parameter on the different endpoints. On the coding level, there would be no difference to your proposal :-) But the client would be able to construct such a URL on its own.

Authorizing access for different resource servers is indeed an issue for me. How would you propose to add the namespace? Shall the scope obtained from the resource server already contain such a namespace are shall there be a rule to construct such namespaced-ed scopes in the spec?

regards,
Torsten.