On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Torsten Lodderstedt
<tors...@lodderstedt.net> wrote:
> then we should put those use cases and requirements on the table and try to
> find a solution fulfilling these different needs. That's what (from my point
> of view) standard definition is all about.
>
> What do you think?

Sounds fine to me.  I don't think we could realistically target the
work for the core oauth spec.  An extension would work well.

For my future use cases, at any rate, the core oauth spec is fine.
the web-server flow and the user-agent flow are both compatible with
what I'd want to do.

Cheers,
Brian