Folks-- The UMA group has produced the following I-D as input to the OAuth
discovery/registration/binding discussion.  We wanted to set forth our
requirements (knowing that there may be other requirements from the wider
community) and propose some solutions that meet them.  If further discussion
seems to warrant an updating of this draft, we're happy to do that.  (If you
have interest in getting involved in UMA-specific work, feel free to drop me a
note.)

        Eve

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-oauth-dyn-reg-v1-00.txt

Begin forwarded message:

> From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmiss...@ietf.org>
> Date: 10 August 2010 12:23:59 PM PDT
> To: e...@xmlgrrl.com
> Cc: c...@comlounge.net, m.p.machu...@ncl.ac.uk
> Subject: New Version Notification for draft-oauth-dyn-reg-v1-00
>

> A new version of I-D, draft-oauth-dyn-reg-v1-00.txt has been successfully
> submitted by Eve Maler and posted to the IETF repository.
>
> Filename:      draft-oauth-dyn-reg-v1
> Revision:      00
> Title:                 OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
> Creation_date:         2010-08-10
> WG ID:                 Independent Submission
> Number_of_pages: 20
>
> Abstract:
> This specification proposes an OAuth Dynamic Client Registration
> protocol.
>

> The IETF Secretariat.

Eve Maler
http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog