Thanks Mark.

Just to be clear, the 'core' designation is completely virtual. No
specification will say 'core' in it or position itself as more authoritative
than others. OAuth is already a modular protocol with its different profiles
and use cases. We have been using this term to talk about the primary document,
but with this proposal it is no longer a useful term.

I think that positioning the OAuth name as the 'protocol for exchanging one set
of credentials for an access token via HTTP' is useful. What happens next is
not always strictly OAuth. This is especially true when the token is used with
new or existing schemes that are outside the scope of this working group.

EHL