Hi Mike,

I've got some more comments on ยง 3.2 of your I-D.

paragraph 4: "Encrypting the token contents is another alternative ..."
How does token content encryption prevent the disclosure and abuse of a token?

paragraph 5: "For those rare cases where the client is prevented from observing the contents of the token, token encryption has to be applied in addition to the usage
of TLS protection"

How did you come to the conclusion these are _rare_ cases? The token is used to pass data between authorization server and resource server via the client as a intermediary. A self-contained token may contain a lot of user-specific or service provider internal information neither end-user nor authorization server would like to disclose to the client. Therefore, here at Deutsche Telekom we encrypt token
contents per default.

paragraph 6: "To deal with token reuse, ... "
The "reuse" appears a bit misleading, isn't this paragraph talking about capture/tap
and replay attacks?

regards,
Torsten.