Marius,

I support the extension (as per my previous letter, as I missed this thread
over the holidays) and Kiva is/was planning to support this as well.  Given the
unpredictable technology environments of many of our customers, this flow is
essential for our implementation.

However, now reviewing language in draft-12, I wonder if it isn't more clear to
define the extension as using a different response_type (eg, oob_code).  In the
past, the use of "oob" has been more of hack to work with existing specs. In
truth, it is a unique flow of its own compared to Implict and Auth Code as they
are currently defined.  Such a flow would not accept a redirect_url and could
use "oob_code" for both response_type and grant_type.

skylar