I think it should still use the existing 'token' and 'code' values, but with a
special redirect_uri value (preferably something like a urn: to make it clear).
This way, there is no need to add a new mechanism for extending parameter
*values* (though such an extension *can* update the registration of the
'response_type' parameter), no need for special rules about the redirect_uri
parameters, and the urn: can be used to indicate the style of the delivery
(title, custom scheme, etc.). It also allows using both redirection-based flows.

EHL