From: oauth-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf
Of Phil Hunt
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:15 AM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Bearer token type and scheme name (deadline:
2/10)

BTW, if you vote for #1, OAUTH2 could be reserved for legacy behaviour.

Phil
phil.h...@oracle.com

On 2011-02-03, at 10:10 AM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

With my individual contributor hat on, I too prefer #1 -- it's just a
lot cleaner to my mind.

On 2/3/11 6:41 PM, David Recordon wrote:
Also #1. While I feel for existing implementations of "OAuth2" by
itself, it's not the best name for this specific piece of
functionality and Facebook too has a final migration server side to
make for other features in the spec which weren't finalized when we
implemented them.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 8:42 AM, William Mills <wmi...@yahoo-inc.com>