As editor, having received no comments on the normative content of
draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-03, and having made no breaking changes since draft
-01, other than one change voted upon by the working group, I believe that
draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-03 is ready for working group last call.

I'll note that this draft requires editorial updates to the IANA Considerations
section framework specification to register its errors.  This should happen in
draft -14 at the same time that the security considerations are added.  At that
point, hopefully we can go to working group last call on the framework
specification as well.

                                                                -- Mike