Why drop it? What about it isn't accurate?

> 2) Section 2.1, we should MUST TLS even for Authorization Code.

Why? What's the attack vector?

> 3) Section 4.1.3 - not clear to me why redirect_uri is REQUIRED since in 4.1.1
> it's "REQUIRED unless"

The client should always confirm where the code was sent to. It can omit the
redirection is one was provided but should tell the server where it went to.
This is more consistent on the verification side, but if the original flow
designers want to chime in (Dick, Brian, etc.?), I'm open to change this.

> 4) Section 4.2.2 - when did we drop refresh_token?     I assume this goes
> back to disagreement on how best to handle native clients. I'd prefer it to
> simply reference 5.1 and leave what is issued up to the security profile of
> the
> particular deployment as to what is issued.

-08 June 2010.

This has been decided for a long time. I'm not eager to change it.

EHL