From: oauth-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf
Of Igor Faynberg
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 12:18 PM
To: Barry Leiba
Cc: oauth@ietf.org; oauth-...@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Revised Charter

Barry,

I agree. Indeed, after ascertaining that the next rechartering is scheduled for
October, I personally see no problem with deferring the use cases. (I thought
that the current rechartering was already post-2.0, which  is what had
confused me.)

With thanks for thorough follow-ups,

Igor

Barry Leiba wrote:

Igor, on the use cases: The point of this rechartering is to focus
tightly on getting the base protocol done Very Soon.  I agree with you
that a use-cases document would be great to publish, and if that's
kept current with any new discussions here it should be easy to pop it
out right away after the next recharter.  But we (and the ADs) don't
want to have any distractions from getting OAuth 2.0 out.

.