Hi Barry,

I agree with your points below.

As said earlier this charter update is a quick short-term update to have the
webpage updated with information about what we are currently working on. As
requested by Stephen at the last IETF meeting we will recharter again after we
shipped the main specifications (core + bearer/MAC specs) to the IESG.

Ciao
Hannes