What does this mean for the HTTP Authorization header naming scheme for bearer
tokens?

As I understand this decision, we are discussing whether to standardize on the
name "access_token" when a bearer token is sent as either a URL query
parameter, or in a form POSTed body?

Currently the HTTP Authorization header looks like this (from
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-05):

GET /resource HTTP/1.1
Host: server.example.com
Authorization: Bearer vF9dft4qmT

Is the proposal then that we have:

1. GET /resource?access_token=vF9dft4qmT
2. POST /resource

access_token=vF9dft4qmT&...

3.

GET /resource HTTP/1.1
Host: server.example.com
Authorization: access_token vF9dft4qmT

Can someone actually give the details of the proposal, or agree/disagree with
the examples above?

- John