I definitely don't want to change the Authorization header naming scheme. I believe it should stay 'Bearer' because that's what the token is. We could make it...

Authorization: Bearer access_token=vF9dft4qmT

If that helps with consistency. I don't think we should be associating the term 'access_token' with the bearer security mechanism.

Thanks,
George