Von: Eran Hammer-Lahav [mailto:e...@hueniverse.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011 21:20
An: Torsten Lodderstedt; Brian Eaton
Cc: OAuth WG
Betreff: Re: [OAUTH-WG] review of draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16

I agree to the extent that the user can be trusted to know how they got to the
authorization endpoint.

If the client cannot be authenticated, the authorization server is limited in
the information it can offer the user to make the decision. It is extremely
hard to come up with language that will tell the user to only approve the
application, claiming to be X, if they got here from X directly. There might be
ways to improve security a bit using Origin header etc. but overall, if the
client is not authenticated, the authorization server can't really describe it
to the user.

EHL