I was responding to the structure question only. The token text is questionable
sine the tokens are opaque to the core, seems like the token write-up better
belongs in the threat model document. Developers of the various token specs and
use this as guidance and reference it.

From: Brian Eaton [mailto:bea...@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:59 AM
To: Anthony Nadalin
Cc: Eran Hammer-Lahav; oauth@ietf.org; Mark Mcgloin (mark.mcgl...@ie.ibm.com);
Torsten Lodderstedt (tors...@lodderstedt.net); Phil Hunt (phil.h...@oracle.com)
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] security considerations - authorization tokens

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Anthony Nadalin
<tony...@microsoft.com<mailto:tony...@microsoft.com>> wrote:
When we constructed the current structure in Prague we thought that structure
best fit the needs of a implementer, so my preference would be to keep it as it
is now but, Torsten / Mark / Phil also may have feedback.

Really?

The current doc has *no guidelines* on how to implement authorization tokens
whatsoever.

So even if you like the current organization of the security considerations, I
suspect you'll agree it would make sense to offer some guidance on how these
tokens ought to be implemented.