Hi Brian,

your text is definitely a valuable contribution. Please note: your earlier text
on OAuth security considerations has already been incorporated into the
security document.

I would suggest to first incorporate your new text there (probably together
with your proposal regarding redirect uri validation). Afterwards we can decide
what we really need in the core spec's sec considerations section.

When we wrote the first draft of this section, we intended to keep it focused
on the essential MUSTs to be considered by implementors (client, as, rs).
Otherwise we will blow up this section to much and none will read it. I would
prefer to keep it that way.

Does this sound reasonable for you?

regards,
Torsten.