Hi Eran,

thanks for pointing this out. I took a quick look on the document. Seems the I-D combines registration and discovery. I think both should be kept separat. So I would suggest to remove section 5 and the dependency is gone.

regards,
Torsten.

Am 18.04.2012 21:51, schrieb Eran Hammer:
Because it is in the draft the WG is suppose to consider. It's a stated
dependency.

EH

-----Original Message-----
From: Torsten Lodderstedt [mailto:tors...@lodderstedt.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:50 PM
To: Eran Hammer
Cc: Hannes Tschofenig; oauth@ietf.org WG
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration

Hi Eran,

why do you see a relationship between dynamic client registration and
discovery? Basically, we don't care so far how a client finds tokens and end-
user authorization point. Why is this any different for the client registration
endpoint (or the revocation endpoint)? Or do you have a bigger picture in
mind?

regards,
Torsten.