Hi all,

Derek and myself are interested to hear regular status reports from document
editors. As you can imagine we reach out to different folks regarding various
open issues in an attempt to make faster progress. In the past these
communication interactions were, however, rather adhoc.

We thought it makes sense to get a bit more organized. For this reason we
wanted to schedule weekly conference calls with the draft editors of selected
working group documents.

Tomorrow, we plan to have a call to talk about the following documents (since
they are our top priority at the moment):

*       draft-ietf-oauth-v2
*       draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer
*       draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel
*       draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns
*       draft-ietf-oauth-assertions

The main purpose of these calls is learn more about the ongoing editing effort
it (and to motivate a little bit). No decisions on the content of the open
issues are made at these calls.

We thought some of you may be interested to participate in these calls (and
sorry for the short notice regarding the call tomorrow.)

In any case, here is the conference bridge info/Webex. Note that the Webex does
not come with VoIP enabled; you have to dial into the bridge to hear us
talking. Webex is only used for screensharing.

-----