Hi Justin, Hi Torsten,

We will take care of appropriate time management and agenda topics that have not seen enough presentation on the list will be postponed.

In fact, I am concerned about the progress with the use cases document and the dynamic client registration work. I have notified the authors of my concerns privately already.

Ciao
Hannes