Topic: Webinar: UMA and Higher Education #UMAedu
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Time: 10:30 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) Meeting Number: 252
418 084 Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

To start or join the online meeting
Go to
https://ieeemeetings.webex.com/ieeemeetings/j.php?ED=191340043&UID=498898617&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Teleconference information
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back.
Alternatively, you can call:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-2030920  (US) Call-in number: 1-206-4450056
(US) Show global numbers:
https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=5423695925
Leader PIN: 99171
Conference Code: 542 369 5925

For assistance
1. Go to https://ieeemeetings.webex.com/ieeemeetings/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ieeemeetings.webex.com/ieeemeetings/j.php?ED=191340043&UID=498898617&ICS=MIU&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=KyYnWEkDkzKfKYJ3FDZUoQ8Cow2pBr8UPws0/py9/R0=

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal
Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ieeemeetings.webex.com/ieeemeetings/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+12064450056x99171#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and
any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be
recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you
intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be
subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
more details>  copy to my calendar>