Pedro - the best way to move this forward is to make a proposal or describe some use-cases.

My own guess is that we also need a broader discussion of different client-types and their deployment models. For example, there are clients that are delivered through a secured process to tablets or devices or desktops. Another category of clients are services hosted by an application server, these have quite different characteristics as well.

- prateek

-

Thanks for the response.

I know that this area is work in progress. However, I've looked into http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-00 and didn't found much about this subject.
What is the best place to follow this discussion? This mailing list?

Thanks
Pedro