 From: Prabath Siriwardena <prab...@wso2.com>
To: William Mills <wmills_92...@yahoo.com>
Cc: L. Preston Sego III <lpse...@gmail.com>; "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] I'm concerned about how the sniffability of oauth2
requests

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM, William Mills <wmills_92...@yahoo.com> wrote:

There are two efforts at signed token types: MAC which is still a possibility
if we wake up and do it, and the "Holder Of Key" type tokens.

If someone can use sslstrip then even MAC is not safe - since MAC key needs to
be transferred over SSL to the Client from the AS.

There are standard ways in HTTP to avoid or protect from sslstrip - IMHO we
need to occupy those best practices...

Thanks & regards,
-Prabath

>There are a lot of folks that agree with you.

Thanks & Regards,
Prabath

Mobile : +94 71 809 6732

http://blog.facilelogin.com