Everyone, there's a new draft of DynReg up on the tracker. This draft tries to
codify the discussions so far from this week into something we can all read.
There are still plenty of open discussion points and items up for debate.
Please read through this latest draft and see what's changed and help assure
that it properly captures the conversations. If you have any inputs for the
marked [[ Editor's Note ]] sections, please send them to the list by next
Thursday to give me opportunity to get any necessary changes in by the cutoff
date of Monday the 22nd.

Thanks for all of your hard work everyone, I think this is *really* coming
along now.

 -- Justin