Hi Justin,

the new revision seems to catch the state of discussion and is consistent. Thank's for bringing this topic forward.

On your editor's not in section 4.2.: In my opinion, the 404 due to a none-existing resource should precede the 403. I would suggest to point out your thoughts on the access token. But as with any HTTP request, there could be other ways to authenticate to this endpoint. I therefore would not connect both aspects to much.

section 4.3

"This request MUST include all fields described in Client Metadata
   (Section 2) as returned to the Client from a previous register, read,
   or update operation."

Just to make sure I got it. Any data element omitted in this request is deleted/reset by the AS?

section 5.1

Something seems to be missing at

"The response contains the following fields:

   , as well as a Client Secret if this client is a confidential client."

regards,
Torsten.