>From my read, it's a combination of browser bugs (it only affects Chrome) and
>Facebook's insistence on using the Implicit flow for everything.

While I don't at all care for the "sky is falling" rhetoric that seems to
follow OAuth2, the author has some good suggestions for implementations:
binding redirect URIs to particular flows, preference for the code flow, not
using a default redirect_uri on a hosted domain with user-generated content.

But all of these are implementation issues that the OAuth2 protocol can't
really address directly.

-- Justin

On Feb 25, 2013, at 5:42 PM, William Mills