I once again kick myself for not noticing the implicit flow was inserted into
the spec … hopefully the warning labels keep others from supporting the
implicit flow … but additional messaging about not supporting implicit flow
would be useful.

I can see why Facebook wanted it for the content merging it provides, but it
should likely have been a different API and authorization process.