So it's not the protocol that's the problem, it's the documentation. For that
I'm 100% with you all. However, I really don't think that the right response to
that is "we'll just invent something new and incompatible with slightly
different names" -- it's to document the protocol better.

 -- Justin

On Jul 30, 2013, at 12:57 PM, Paul Madsen
<paul.mad...@gmail.com<mailto:paul.mad...@gmail.com>>
 wrote:

I always think I pretty much understand OIDC until I see the specs list