Zhou,

The correct addres for Zachary is on the (corrected) CC list.

My take on it is that the Use Cases document has been ready for approval for quite a while, and there were no concerns about misunderstandings. The cases are clearly delineated by their respective 1) descriptions, 2) pre-conditions, and 3) post-conditions.

I might try to to help, but I don't quite understand what "some diagram" means here and why it should be added. Nor do I understand what your difficulty in discerning one use case from another is. If you see something specifically wrong with what is there please point this out.

If you need a tutorial on Use Cases, please write to Zachary.

With thanks,

Igor