Sorry, I meant to ping about this document but I've been inundated with
"Real Work(TM)" since Berlin.

Alas, the document expired, which means we need a new version submitted
before we can send it through the process.

Can one get submitted, please?

Thanks,

-derek

Igor Faynberg <igor.faynb...@alcatel-lucent.com> writes:

> Zhou,
>
> The correct addres for Zachary is on the (corrected) CC list.
>
> My take on it is that the Use Cases document has been ready for approval for
> quite a while, and there were no concerns about misunderstandings. The cases
> are clearly delineated by their respective 1) descriptions, 2) pre-conditions,
> and 3) post-conditions.
>
> I might try to to help, but I don't quite understand what "some diagram" means
> here and why it should be added.  Nor do I understand what your difficulty in
> discerning one use case from another is.   If you see something specifically
> wrong with what is there please point this out.
>
> If you need a tutorial on Use Cases, please write to Zachary.
>
> With thanks,
>
> Igor
>
> On 8/5/2013 5:40 AM, zhou.suj...@zte.com.cn wrote:
>
>     Hi, all
>          The use case documemnt will not be updated?
>          For a reader it is very difficult to discern a use case from another
>     one.
>          Could some diagram be added? Could some explanation be added to
>     clarify why some cases cannot be supperted by oauth 2.0?

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       de...@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com