Topic: OAuth Dynamic Client Registration
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 703 230 586
Meeting Password: oauth

To join the online meeting
1. Go to
https://nsn.webex.com/nsn/j.php?ED=269567657&UID=0&PW=NNTI1ZWQzMDJk&RT=MiM0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: oauth
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://nsn.webex.com/nsn/j.php?ED=269567657&UID=0&PW=NNTI1ZWQzMDJk&ORT=MiM0

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook),
click this link:
https://nsn.webex.com/nsn/j.php?ED=269567657&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=C6-AjLGvhdYjmpVdx75M6UsAwrNLMsequ5n95Gyv1R8=&RT=MiM0