From: OAuth [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Nat Sakimura
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 8:28 AM
To: Justin Richer
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Agenda requests, please

I would like to bring up the request by JWS draft
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-05 and Symmetric PoP
draft http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-03.

=nat via iPhone

On Jul 3, 2014, at 12:14, Justin Richer
<jric...@mit.edu<mailto:jric...@mit.edu>> wrote:
Mike is working on editorial updates to the Dynamic Registration core draft,
and I and the other editors plan to review the changes soon and we'll get an
updated draft published before the deadline this week.

I will publish a refreshed Token Introspection individual submission ID for
input into the WG discussion before the deadline, and I would like to see this
become a WG item. It's already been in deployment with a number of
implementations for some time now, and I'm seeing only increasing demand for it.

I do not agree that we should drop the Dynamic Registration Management draft
from the WG items list.

 -- Justin