Using "redirection URIs" is fine with me.

From: Richer, Justin P. [mailto:jric...@mitre.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 8:57 PM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: oauth@ietf.org list
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration: comment on metadata
requirements

Well, I think it's confusing, then. To me, it reads like a typo since it's
formatted as a verb. I really think it should line up with the actual name of
the parameter, or it shouldn't be formatted as a verb. So I'd suggest either:

    register their "redirect_uris" value

or:

    register their redirection URIs

The latter probably reads better.