From: OAuth [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 2:42 AM
To: Brian Campbell; John Bradley
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration: jwks / jwks_uri

What about the following text:

jwks_uri

  .... <previous text in Section 2 of
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-18> .....

"The public key(s) referenced by jwks_uri (or contained in the jwks) can be
used in a variety of use cases. For example, the AS can use the indicated
public key to verify a request to the token endpoint that utilizes the JWT
assertion profile as described in Section 4.2 of [I-D.ietf-oauth-assertions].
Another use case is for the AS to use the public key of a client to encrypt a
symmetric proof-of-possession key sent to the client, as described in Section
4.2 of [I-D.bradley-oauth-pop-key-distribution]."

Ciao
Hannes